- Books and affirmation cards to help encourage, love and support children.
A book for Anxious Little Llamas
The most amazing children's book about anxiety, written by Karen Young.
It introduces the concept of your amygdala being a warrior; how he tries to keep you safe; and how to keep him in check.
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
- We lose ourselves in books. We can find ourselves there too.
- So let it be known to one and all. People are people no matter how small. Dr. Seuss
- A calm mind is a creative mind.