- Books and affirmation cards to help encourage, love and support children.
Why did the cow go into the spaceship? It wanted to see the moooooooon.
What's new Pussy Cat
Super Cool Cat Affirmation cards for kids
Meet Pud Pud our resident cat who helps kids think positively through these 24 affirmations.
These affirmation cards inspire qualities and skills in kids such as:
There are so many ways to use these cards including displaying them in your home, classroom, playroom or beside your child's bed.
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
- We lose ourselves in books. We can find ourselves there too.
- So let it be known to one and all. People are people no matter how small. Dr. Seuss
- A calm mind is a creative mind.