- Books and affirmation cards to help encourage, love and support children.
Encourage creativity, fine motor skills, interaction and playful experimentation
How to find the magic within
Alaska and her Magical Words
Alaska has a superpower; she uses magical words to help her through the day. When Alaska is confronted with difficult obstacles or overwhelmed with big emotions, she recites her 6 magical words and they encourage self-love and positivity.
Each book comes with a set of affirmation cards that compliment the story line as well as a set of reusable affirmation stickers.
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".
- We lose ourselves in books. We can find ourselves there too.
- So let it be known to one and all. People are people no matter how small. Dr. Seuss
- A calm mind is a creative mind.